Prepare for your Tan
- Always exfoliate + shave 24 hours prior to your tan.
- All manicures, pedicures, waxing should be done 24 hours prior. It can + will effect the tan if done immediately before or after.
- Wear loose dark clothing to your appointment, the cosmetic bronzer (immediate tan) can rub off. Jeans, leggings and tight/rough clothing can effect or disturb the setting process
- No lotions or using of dove shower products 24 hours or less prior to your tan. Take off makeup with a non-oil based remover or wipes. Makeup + lotion will prevent full absorption of the tan.
- The tan needs at least 8 hours to develop, we suggest 12-18 hours, especially for first timers.
- The tan is safe for everyone even pregnant women, but always consult with your doctor.